Thursday, April 29, 2010

good morning!

Well here goes. As you can tell I'm totally new at blogging. Thanks to a good friend I've decided to give it a try.So far I can't get away from all the great blogs and pages here long enough to post myself. I'm trying to get started with an Etsy page so I can get started selling some of my jewelry. Sometimes it can be slightly overwhelming. I'm not too computer savvy...lol. Planning a day to get back into my crafts. I've kinda been on a "dry spell" when it comes to creating something lately. Funny how it totally consumes you for a while and then you go completely blank...or at least that's the way I do. I think I will take a little trip to one of my favorite sites (bead-space) and see what my friends are working on. That helps motivate me and there's so many nice folks there..Hope you all have a great day ...see ya again soon..

2 comments:

  1. Miss donna you pieces are os beautiful...post up some pictures...i need inspiration!!!! lol have a great weekend sweetie...big hugs beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, I sure know what you mean about being on everyone's blog...this is so addicting and so much fun, plus being able to meet people from all over the world is so interesting!
    I go thru lots of dry spells myself, I actually think everyone does so don't worry, you'll be inspired by something or someone...I love your pieces and can't wait till you post some here. I wish you luck with Etsy, don't forget to get your badge (or what ever it's called lol) from there and post it on here on your side bar of your blog.
    I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your day and a great weekend!
    Hugs...
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete